Terms and Conditions of Banana Brazil Ltd
The terms ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refers to the viewer or user of Our website. These terms and conditions apply equally to the Banana Brazil Ltd android and iPhone mobile apps.
General Terms and Conditions
The following terms are of general application and apply equally to all users of Banana Brazil Ltd. Your use of Banana Brazil Ltd is subject to these terms:
- This website complies with the laws of England and Wales. We do not accept responsibility for customers who access Our website from jurisdictions where the applicable laws may differ and/or where certain services or advertisements may be illegal. From time to time. It is Your responsibility to ensure that You can legally view the content of this website from Your jurisdiction.
- You fully assume all risk of loss and personal harm arising out of Your use of this website and the services offered on it including any communications and interactions with other users. It is Your responsibility to take all necessary precautions when interacting with other individuals both online and offline.
- In order to use certain services on this website, You will have to create an Account with us, which may be subject to additional terms and conditions. You will be notified of any such additional terms, which will then be incorporated into these terms and conditions.
- Your account is for Your individual use and You will not authorise others to use Your account for any purpose. You agree not to use another’s account without permission. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and You agree that You are solely responsible for all activities that occur on Your account. You agree to contact Us immediately upon Your becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of Your account. You agree that We will have no liability for any loss, damage, liabilities or expense You may incur as a result of unauthorised use of Your account.
- When creating Your account, You certify that all the information provided is true and accurate and You agree to update Your information when required or requested.
- You further warrant to Us that: (i) you will not provide or permit access or use of the services, or Your account, to minors; (ii)Your account information is complete and up to date and You will promptly update your Account where necessary to ensure that all information is correct; (iii)You have not and will not access or use this website from any place or jurisdiction where such use is prohibited and/or contrary to applicable laws regulations and customs; (iv)Your use of services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and customs;
- The content of the pages of this website is for Your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither We, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that any such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and We expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All content and services on this website is provided ‘as is’. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at Your own risk, for which We will not be liable. It is Your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet Your specific requirements.
- Prices are subject to change and all goods are subject to availability.
- Any customer ratings or comments on this site are for information purposes only and should not be construed as advice. We take no responsibility for the opinions expressed in those ratings, which remain the opinions of the individual customers.
- This website contains material that is owned by Us. This material includes, but is not limited to, graphics, layout, look, design and appearance. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the Copyright Notice that forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that are not the property of, or licensed to, Us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or a criminal prosecution.
- From time to time, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for Your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that We endorse or agree with these sites or their content. We have no responsibility for the content of any site that We link to.
- We will make every effort to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, We accept no responsibility, or liability, for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond Our control.
- There may be occasions where it is necessary for Us to take the website offline for maintenance or a new release version or when it is necessary to install hotfixes or bug fixes when the base functionality or security of the website is, or may be, affected. This should take no longer than two hours in each case and We will endeavour to do so at the times of lowest traffic. We will notify You when You are logged in when planned maintenance is due and will, wherever possible, give a week’s notice.
- You agree that in no event will we be liable to You or any other person for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special or punitive damages, including loss of profit, caused by Your inability to use the website or the services, even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We reserve the right to decline a new registration, limit or remove Your access to the website and/or prevent any further use if You violate any of these Terms and Conditions. We have the ability to trace your IP address and reserve the right to contact Your ISP about any breaches of these Terms and Conditions.
Additional terms and conditions applicable to advertisements and advertisersYou may register with Us as an advertiser and We will allow You to advertise Your products and services on Our website. The following terms and conditions apply to advertising on Our website:
- You may purchase advertising space on the website in two ways:
- You may pay for space on a monthly basis;
- You may pay on a cost-per-click basis and may set a daily budget.
The content of Your advertisements and the products and/or services that You offer must be legal within England and Wales. Your advertisements will not contain any of the following:
- Content that infers or contains sexual content involving minors;
- Content that contains acts of violence and or abuse of human beings or animals;
- Content that is politically or religiously motivated;
- Content that is defamatory;
- Content that is not Your intellectual property or that You have not licensed or otherwise obtained the copyright holder’s permission to use.
You will not advertise or offer the following for sale:
- Banned or illegal goods and services;
- Drugs and related accessories;
- Pharmaceuticals and goods whose effect is in doubt;
- Tobacco products;
- Debt collection services;
- Religious or pseudo-religious products and services;
- Replica goods;
- Brothels, massage parlours and similar establishments;
- Businesses in direct competition with Us.
We will monitor the advertisements on the website and We reserve the right to remove advertisements that violate the above terms without notice. If We do so, You will be entitled to a pro-rata refund of the money you have paid to us for advertising.
At Our sole discretion, We may contact you beforehand and offer You the opportunity to amend your content before it is removed.
We reserve the additional right to contact and co-operate with authorities in seeking prosecution for any criminal content in Your advertisement or the products that you offer for sale.
Although We monitor the advertisements on Our website for potential violations of our terms and conditions, we do not fact-check advertisements and accept no liability for the accuracy or correctness of advertisements
This website and its content is copyright of Banana Brazil Ltd. - © Banana Brazil Ltd. 2017. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following: You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for Your personal and non-commercial use only You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if You acknowledge the website as the source of the material You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may You transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.